Accessing current Out-of Hours services both North and South of the border can be time-consuming and frustrating.
With modern living, illness does not always respect our busy lives and responsibilities. Why wait hours to be seen by out-of-hours services or sitting in A+E? Our flexibility and unprecedented access to high quality General Practice, offers reassurance that no matter the problem, our clinical staff are at your disposal when they are needed.
Urgent Advanced Nurse Practitioner Appointment. 15 minutes £55
Urgent GP Appointment 15 Minutes £65
Our Private Urgent Care appointments provide:
- Care for all adults and children
- Acute assessment + treatment of your condition – illness, injury or concern
- Private prescription for any medication needed (we don’t prescribe controlled drugs. Medication prescribed at the clinician’s discretion)
- Dispensing of any drugs immediately necessary from our own stock *
- Referral to any acute service needed if required
- Signposting to NHS services or Private Referral for any additional opinions needed*
- A complementary copy of your consultation for your own records, or your GP
- Joint injections can be given in urgent appointments*
- Wound management, dressings and suturing*
- Ear syringing,
- Sprains, bruises and minor trauma** that you would expect your GP to treat
**We cannot manage broken limbs, but can exclude a fracture to save an A+E wait
We aim to see you within 20 minutes of your appointment.