Accessing current Out-of Hours services both North and South of the border can be time-consuming and frustrating.
Our Private Urgent Care appointments provide:
- Care for all adults and children
- Acute assessment + treatment of your condition – illness, injury or concern
- Private prescription for any medication needed (we don’t prescribe controlled drugs. Medication prescribed at the clinician’s discretion)
- Dispensing of any drugs immediately necessary from our own stock *
- Referral to any acute service needed if required
- Signposting to NHS services or Private Referral for any additional opinions needed*
- A complementary copy of your consultation for your own records, or your GP
Note: We cannot manage broken limbs, but can exclude a fracture to save an A+E wait
- Joint injections can be given in urgent appointments*
- Wound management, dressings and suturing*
- We have access to rapid x-rays in Dundalk 7 days a week
We aim to see you within 20 minutes of your appointment.
£49/10 minute Urgent Appointment
Click for additional Costs