Your health is by far your most important asset, with your health intact you can accomplish anything in life but getting timely health care using traditional service providers is becoming harder for people from across the UK. Why? Cash strapped health authorities and GP Practices simply do not have the required resources to give every patient the time and attention needed to provide a comprehensive consultation. In order to relieve some of this burden to patients, Duality Health
What are the Benefits of Seeing a Private GP?
If you’re unhappy with the NHS service that you’re currently receiving, then opting for private GP services could be a much better option for you. If you haven’t used a private clinic before, then you may be put off by the thought of high costs, however this isn’t necessarily true. You cannot put a price on good health, and the improved service that you will receive in a private practice will certainly warrant the price. A major advantage of this kind of healthcare is the availability of appointments and relaxed atmosphere. When visiting your GP you shouldn’t feel rushed, especially when discussing sensitive and complicated ailments; a private consultation will put you more at ease and get you treated a lot quicker. We can provide a range of services from general well-being and health advice to minor surgical procedures if required.
Contact Duality Health if You Require a Personal Consultation
If you require the services of a GP and are searching on the internet for a ‘private GP practice near me’ look no further than Duality Health. With clinics in Newry and Dungannon we are well placed to meet your needs and exceed your expectations in regard to your experience at our private health care clinics. Our GP’s and Advanced Nurse Practitioners attained their qualifications within the UK and see their roles at Duality Health as a vocation rather than a job. This will become evident when you visit either one of our clinics or contact us by telephone or e-mail for more information.
Our Private Consultations can provide:
- General health and wellbeing advice
- Consultations on recent or longstanding concerns
- Travel Health advice *immunisations are provided at cost
- Sexual Health and Contraceptive advice
- Consideration for minor surgical procedures to skin lesions *surgery done at later appointment
- Assessment for and giving of joint and soft tissue injections
- Referral to any acute service needed if required
- Signposting to NHS services or Private Referral for any additional opinions needed
- A complementary copy of your consultation for your own records, or for your GP.
As part of your assessment, the GP may suggest and arrange further investigations. Charges will be discussed before incurring any additional costs.